Today we head towards the fertile Kampong Chhnang province, taking the first part of the journey in our support vehicle. Once in Pursat province we’ll hop on our bikes and cycle to the remote floating village of Kampong Luong. We continue our cycle and from Krakor through the village of Kdol towards to the busy fishing town of Kampong Chhnang.
Meal included: L,D
Distance cycling: Approx. 65Km
After breakfast, we take a short ride to the Pottery village which is famous for producing undecorated items such as pots, vase, and other type of ceramics for the Cambodian home. We then continue to cycle to the former of Cambodian capital of Oudong. We explore the sacred hills here, which include historic pagodas and several stupas containing the remains of Cambodia's former kings. After an extensive visit to this historic place, we continue to the capital of Phnom Penh. Check in your hotel upon arrival, then you’re free on your own.
Meal included: B,L
Disance cycling: Approx. 70km copyright by www.asia-adventures.com
• All sightseeing tour and transfer services as detailed in the above itinerary
• Air conditioned support vehicle
• Accommodation based on twin / double sharing
• English speaking local cycle guide
• Quality bicycles hire
• All entrance fees for attractions included in the above itinerary
• Daily drinking water & snacks whilst cycling
• Meals as detailed in the above itinerary (B= Breakfast - L = Lunch - D = Dinner)
• International flights to / from Cambodia
• Cambodian Visa fees
• Drinks with included meals
• Expenditure of a personal nature
• Discretionary tips
• Travel insurance
• Any payment / money transfer charges
Click here for general cycling tour information.