Experiencing a holiday in Cambodia and you will discover the allure of an unspoilt and little explored country which for many travelers with a sense of adventure is irresistible.
On arrival at Siem Reap / Angkor International Airport you will meet your guide and get transferred to your hotel. After dropping-off your luggage you will continue onto the Small Circuit. This tour allows you to explore some great temples such as: the huge pyramid temple of Takeo; the jungle-clad Ta Prohm made famous by the Hollywood blockbuster 'Tomb Raider'; Sras Srang known as the King's bathing pond; Banteay Kdei; and Prasat Kravan, an elegant brick temple. After lunch you discover the impressive Royal City of Angkor Thom, where you will find the Bayon, a temple famed for its many gigantic carved faces smiling beguilingly down at you. You will also visit other important sites in this immense walled city, including the pyramid of Baphuon, Phimeanakas and the royal viewing stands known as the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King. If you have the time your guide will take you to an excellent spot for watching a mesmerizing Angkor Wat sunset. The evening is free at your leisure. This evening you will enjoy dinner and a fascinating Apsara dance show at a local restaurant.
Meals included: L, D
You may choose to rise early today to catch the sun rising from behind Angkor Wat's five carved towers - after being awed you return to your hotel for breakfast. After breakfast it is time to further discover the magnificent Angkor Wat, the world's largest religious building. After lunch you continue your Angkor encounter with a visit to the spectacular temples of the Grand Circuit, beginning with Preah Khanor 'Sacred Sword', one of the largest temples at Angkor. You continue to Neak Pean surrounded by fountains and ponds. Next is Ta Som and its famous strangler fig tree. Finally you arrive at Pre Rup, after which you will be returned to your hotel or to Siem Reap - Angkor International Airport if you have an onward flight, leaving the home of the Angkor Empire
Meals included: B, L
• All sightseeing tour and transfer services as detailed in the above itinerary
• All accommodation based on two sharing a room
• Private air conditioned vehicles
• English speaking local guide
• All entrance fees for attractions included in the above itinerary
• Daily drinking water and cool face towels whilst sightseeing
• All meals as detailed in the above itinerary (B = Breakfast - L = Lunch - D = Dinner)
• Services not detailed in the above itinerary
• International flights to / from Cambodia
• Cambodian Visa fees
• Accommodation before / after the tour
• Drinks with included meals
• Expenditure of a personal nature
• Discretionary tips
• Travel insurance
• Any payment / money transfer charges
Click here for general travel information.