This morning you spin away from the early morning hustle and bustle of Phnom Penh to Cheoung Ek, more commonly known as the 'Killing Fields'. After some contemplation you continue pedaling south and after a short route along almost traffic-free dirt roads and some lightly trafficked tarmac roads you will arrive at Tonle Bati, where we will have time to explore the small yet picturesque Angkorian temples of Ta Prohm and Yeay Peau. Enjoy your lunch here before continuing south towards Takeo, en-route, visit Chiso Mountain, where you can climb a 180-step to the top of the mountain to explore the well-preserved ruins of a 10th century Angkorian temple. Enjoy an amazing view over the typical Cambodian countryside.
Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
Overnight in Takeo
Distance cycled Approx. 85km
Embark your bicycle and cycle to Kompong Trach. We ride on paved roads past verdant countryside’s, rice paddies and palm trees. Stop in town to visit the market and then continue cycling to Phnom Vor where the Khmer Rouge was stand there from 1975-1998 and now those areas become the good the paper farm. We stop at the pepper farm for the picnic lunch and test the best pepper in the world. Our final cycle section is about 10km uphill before we return to Kep.
Meals included: Lunch
Distance cycled Approx. 80km
• All sightseeing tour and transfer services as detailed in the above itinerary
• 1 night in Takeo
• Air conditioned support vehicle
• English speaking local cycle guide
• Quality bicycles hire
• All entrance fees for attractions included in the above itinerary
• Daily drinking water & snacks whilst cycling
• Meals as detailed in the above itinerary (B= Breakfast - L = Lunch - D = Dinner)
• International flights to / from Cambodia
• Cambodian Visa fees
• Drinks with included meals
• Expenditure of a personal nature
• Discretionary tips
• Travel insurance
• Any payment / money transfer charges
Click here for general cycling tour information.